Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
rajasekar
My Device: 9800

Regarding Blackberry Application Submission Approval:

Dear Team ,

This is Rajasekar work as a blackberry application Developer for the past 3 yeasrs. we need solution Blackberry Application Submission Approval.
           We Submitted  the following 3 application Detective Stories,Ghost Stories & JavaInterviewQ  in Blackberry Appworld before 60 days . but still its under the review. we dont know the reason why its taking this much time.
      Also am not getting proper response from your side whenever am launching an app in vendor portal. Really am very much unsatisfied with RIM. As am doing apps for Android as well as iPhone, but I never found any mistakes there.

Like this scenario, Am facing lot many times from Blackberry world. And really very much fed up in submitting apps to Blackberry App world. I don't know where to complaint regarding my app submission. If its continued regularly I ll withdraw from developing apps for Blackberry.

Please do this needful immediately.

Thanks,
Rajasekar.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekar
Please use plain text.
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Re: Regarding Blackberry Application Submission Approval:

[ Edited ]

rajasekar wrote:

As am doing apps for Android as well as iPhone, but I never found any mistakes there.

I agree with you that it is regrettable that the BB World approvals are taking a long time.

But "no mistakes" on other platforms: are you joking?! They both have had (and continue to have) huge problems, and I've experienced them first-hand. Google payouts didn't work properly for much of 2011. Google have also missed payout dates on more than one occasion, sometimes by months. Apple have had their share of delays too. In extreme cases, also months. I've filed many an issue report there due to bugs in their vendor portal. Plus, they keep changing the approval policy and revenue share rules.

Yes, BB can do better, but all these channels have trouble with volume.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rajasekar

Hi,

I dropped mail to customerservice support over 60 days back and that with several times. But Today, very few hours back I got reply mail also some my application got approval & went to live in app world, I hope these things had happen after I submit the this post on Blackberry Forum. Really I dont what going behind this!

I didn't say that Blackberry was totally bad, But what I need is a basic customer support for developer from RIM, Since In my cade it took 60 days to getting an app to live means& its not at all fare, Aldo I have lot of things planned with that app release date, But if some app doesn't meet the specific date, its really waste of time to develop that app &  also I need to answer to my Client regarding the app status.

At innovatology:

As I mentioned that am doing apps for Android as well as iPhone, I never found any mistakes with them in my case, even though if any I got issues, there customer support will respond to me maximum withn a week. What you will do, if you these things at your side at this situtation?

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekar
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rajasekar

Hi Team, 

The Problem is Started now. I Submit YogaforAll Blackberry Application before 2 weeks but still now i didnt get any response please check and replay as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekar
Please use plain text.
Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

Hello,

I checked the applications you have listed there.

I do not see any with the title of Detective Stores, or Ghost Stories that have not been approved

Your latest release of JavaInterviewQ was processed on Feb 20th.  If you have any questions about the current status, please send me a private message.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rajasekar

Hi samyotte,

Thanks for your replay The DetactiveStrories & Ghost Stories are approved.Now the proplem is another one application. we submitted  yoga for all blackberry application before 30 days but the application is still under the review status for that purpuse only we put it in public forums.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekar
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rajasekar

I launched an app with name YOGA FOR ALL, but till now I didn't get any
updates regarding that application. I gave complaints in here in this forum
too but its of no use. Please test my application & make it live. I don't know
why this dead slow response from Blackberry vendor portal Team. Really am
very much fed up with Blackberry Development these days.

See as a developer, when I launch app in appworld. I be very much eager to
see my app in app world when it came into live. But as of now, whenever am
launching an app, I need to wait for months n months here.

These things are very much basics, you need to provide to developer. As
these situation continues, no developer will work for Blackberry & surely
Blackberry have lots of chance to sink in this competitive world as others
like Android, iPhone, etc, are growing.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekar
Please use plain text.
Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

Hi rajasekar,

this will be addressed in the next 24 hours.
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

Sorry for posting question in this thread, but which e-mail address should I use to contact the team responsible for apps review? I asked them to release/stop/fail review for one of my apps because of a silly mistake I did (selected wrong min OS). Now it's a month since submission, all updates for PlayBook apps are still in review :smileysad: Thanks

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rajasekar

Hi samyotte,

Thanks for your great Help.Am so much of happy . After Your Respose My blackberry application (Yoga for all)got approved. Its a big help for us thanks alot, I need another one help in that previous thread i forget to mention another one blackberry application. before 20 days we launched Baby brain Development blackberry application. Still now we didnt get any response for that app.So please check and tell replay us .

Thanks alot,

Thanks & Regards,
Rajasekar
Please use plain text.