Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
vingilot
My Device: 9900

Resubmit App- wait it out

Hey all, noticed I had a fatal flaw in my latest app submission for review and was wondering if I can update it before they look at it or I'll have to wait for rejection and resubmit? Or should I make a near duplicate and submit the fixed copy to speed things up? Thanks guys! and yes, I should have debugged better :smileytongue:

Contributor
DMA2011
My Device: playbook

Re: Resubmit App- wait it out

Just fix it and submit it. They will look at the new version and ignore the older version.

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: Resubmit App- wait it out

Small correction: they may "reject" the older version, but will indeed look at the new version. Just don't assume when you get a rejection email that all is lost. Log in and carefully look at the situation to see which release it was. There may be a time gap between emails about the releases.

Also they've been known to make mistakes, and approve the most recent submission while leaving the earlier one in "limbo", preventing you from posting the accepted app until you contact them to resolve it.

But in general, yes, just submit a new one.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!