Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
jaiaca
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Sales and Stats from BB10 developer

Thanks for the comments. I do have some reviews out there but mostly from smaller BlackBerry blog sites, while others don't reply to requests - i can't force a site to give me a review :smileyhappy:

And as for the 100 a day number, well, honestly the reason why I wrote the post in the first place is because people just pull up numbers and say it should be 'X' without actually giving stats. Is your BB10 app or game making 100 downloads a day? If it is please share the name and I'd like to check it out and hopefully learn from it.

Thanks.
Jason I. Carter
Follow me @jasonicarter
Built For BlackBerry - WordsPlus & WordsPlus: Free Edition | word search has never had it so good
www.twocasualcoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
Developer
jaiaca

[ Edited ]

A slight update...

I've actually had some reviews by blog sites earlier on during pre-launch and the first few weeks and completely misspoke so let me give a shout out, and a thank you, to the sites that reviewed my game - I'll add names on my post instead of here.

In my blog update I'll try to talk a bit more about ads and how it affected sales.

Thanks

Jason

Jason I. Carter
Follow me @jasonicarter
Built For BlackBerry - WordsPlus & WordsPlus: Free Edition | word search has never had it so good
Please use plain text.
Developer
Ebscer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Verizon

I have posted the country breakdown that my BB10 app has seen at http://news.ebscer.com/2013/03/blackberry-10-users-by-country/

I should note that this is an existing app on older BlackBerry phones and PlayBook but that these stats are for the Z10 only.

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com
Please use plain text.
Developer
jaiaca

Interesting distribution...I would have thought the UK would be more, but in comparison it's still number 2 for all regions.

I imagine your distribution numbers would be roughly the same for both the free and paid app. And given your brand on other platforms I would expect higher uptake on your game than any new developer on BB10.

Thanks for sharing.
Jason I. Carter
Follow me @jasonicarter
Please use plain text.