Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
fraser-237
My Device: 9780

Screenshots not showing in App World on supported devices but on a PC ok?

[ Edited ]

Hi fellow devs.

Anyone come across this; a number of my products aren't having their screenshots visible when viewing AppWorld through a device yet they appear when using a PC.

The handsets i've tested on are fully compatible in both device type and OS, but no screenshots visible.

Review and Description works, and users can successfully download/purchase the items, provided they don't want to see what they are getting first, and since the bulk of these are Themes, people ain't to willing to do this!

Any ideas?

Happy HolidaysMerry Christmas

New Contributor
coolcoelho
My Device: BB 9900

Re: Screenshots not showing in App World on supported devices but on a PC ok?

I am facing the same issue,when App World opens I cannot see images of advertised apps or icons for games,apps and themes. Also the screenshots section kEeps loading but no screenshot loads. Otherwise in browser I can see icons and images without issues.
Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900

try resetign app world on the device (alt+rst)

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
New Contributor
coolcoelho
My Device: BB 9900

[ Edited ]

IN APP WORLD NO IMAGE LOADSI have done that doesn't work. But it helped in getting the reinstall button back. Trust me I was a great fan of BB but I am disappointed with the support. There is no email address or something where I can send a mail with screen picture attached to the technical team.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Hi coolcoelho,

Please contact Vendor Support either by using the 'Get Vendor Management Support' button found on the Vendor Support page in my signature, or by emailing appworldvendorsupport@blackberry.com.

We'll investigate the app/screenshots issue.