Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10

Re: Screwed up reports since midnight 27 Mar?

[ Edited ]

sorry but it still have problems.  I can not run a report for the current day.

Edit: I have tried 3 three different Browsers and all says your report is been processed.  It's been like this all day and i'm pretty much had it. :Censored:

Please use plain text.
Developer
Ebscer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha

silver20 wrote:

It's still excluding the end date, so if you select start & end dates the same day you get nothing.

Yes, it is still excluding the end date. I am assuming that they intend for that to happen, although I'm really not sure why.

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com
Please use plain text.
Developer
silver20
My Device: Paper cup

So a report is titled, "Purchases from April 5 to April 7", but only includes the 5th and 6th.

Please use plain text.
Developer
DPounds
My Device: Bold

I sent RIm an email regarding the issue and they say they are aware of the problem and working on a fix

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

It seems the bug with the report for current day has been finally fixed. It works correct since 7. May

I was sooo happy to notice sudden increase in sales numbers, when I noticed that it is actually sales for two days :Eek:

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Developer
silver20
My Device: Paper cup

What is it with these people?  Can't you make up your minds?  Your reporting is almost as bad as your CDMA offerings.  It's almost as embarrassing as the Playbook.  Almost as slow as the 9650.  Needs almost as many battery pulls as the Storm.

First a report from the 10th to 11th was just that, data from both days.  Then it's just data from the 1st day.  Now it's back again, just to mess up anyone who didn't think to read the dates?

So my sales are down, not up.  If QuiteSimple hadn't mentioned it, I'd be thinking my sales are up.

What good is a reporting system that keeps (1) not working, and (2) working differently?

Please use plain text.
Developer
cwong15
My Device: Not Specified

App World certainly has its annoyances, but in this case the report changes come from the fact that RIM recognized a bug and fixed it. It'd be better if App World was flawless to begin with, but I think I like this situation better than one where RIM never fixes their bugs.

Please use plain text.
Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10

QuiteSimple wrote:

It seems the bug with the report for current day has been finally fixed. It works correct since 7. May

I was sooo happy to notice sudden increase in sales numbers, when I noticed that it is actually sales for two days :Eek:

Thanks for the info.  Now i dont have to wait until 10:00pm to view daily sales :Clap:

Wish RIM will gives us a daily total and do all the conversions. 

Please use plain text.