Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Cincinnati Bell

Skyscape - license key

Hi tech support and others,

I have been trying for 2 days to get assistance with obtaining  correct license key/ serial number for a skyscape vendor app I purchased through blackberry app world.  I have not been able to get assistance from both skyscape or blackberry.  How do I go about getting this number? I emailed both organizations and provided my order confirmation showing proof of purchase as well.  I was told in one email that the serial number was located inside the voucher I received when I downloaded the app.  When I look up my apps on BB app world there is information in the license Key spot...it shows: license key: INVALID_REQUEST  When I use this in the license key area it states the serial number is invalid.  My other apps purchased show the license key numbers, but the app for Bright Futures Pocket Guide lists only INVALID_USER.

Thank you for your assistance,

New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Cincinnati Bell

Re: Skyscape - license key

Thank you Jean, Manager of Skyscape Customer Care, for your assistance and making the download very easy for me. I appreciate your timely response. 

tricia