Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
julian_d
My Device: Z10, Q10, PlayBook
Accepted Solution

Some clarifications about reviews and ratings

Hi, I'm fairly new to App World, just added my first apps and I'm still learning about the system. Yesterday I looked over the Manage Apps section on the vendor portal and noticed the Reviews tab, I wasn't aware of it before. One of my apps have 5 reviews with one beeing denied. The strange thing is that it is a positive review from my opinion, 4 stars and a lot of nice words from a happy user. I'm wondering how that review ended up with a denied and who could denied it? Could it got denied because is a 4 stars review?

----------------------------------------------------------
Tapptil creates interactive books and apps for children and families.
Recent released apps: Lil Painter Free, First Words Animals Free
Developer
Innovatology
My Device: Playbook, Z10, Q10, Z30 with Files & Folders and Orbit of course

Re: Some clarifications about reviews and ratings

Reviews are automatically denied if they contain blacklisted words. Check the review for bad language or names of competitors such as Google or Apple.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Contributor
julian_d

Thanks, I don't see any inappropriate words in this review but who knows... there are some wrong spellings. I just hit the approve review button and waiting an official response in this case.

Review Body:
My kids love it, the boys love the "magic crayon" (auto colours the picture so they can finish faster- lol) my daughter could literally spend hours colouring on it. I love the fact that **bleep** can save the pictures themselves. I would like more pages available to colour, and making the colours near the edge of the bezel easier to use without activating the swipe gestures. Very, very solid app! Worth every penny :smileyhappy:

Developer
Innovatology

Hehe, this forum has the same blacklist it seems. Whatever word you typed, it was replaced by **bleep** here too.

Files & Folders, the unified file & cloud manager for PlayBook and BB10 with SkyDrive, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs. Free 3-day trial! - Jon Webb - Innovatology - Utrecht, Netherlands
Contributor
julian_d

[ Edited ]

Ha, this is funny, so I indentifed the problem, "they" is misspelled "g h e y"

Developer
Innovatology

Ha! Homophobic Canadians... ;-)