Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
RottenOgre
My Device: PlayBook?
Accepted Solution

Stop Release From Propagating to App World

My app is up for sale and I submitted an update that contained a serious bug. I submitted a new release when I caught the error and left a note in the other release not to approve it, but I would like to be sure and remove the bugged release from the queue so there is no chance that anyone will download it. Is there any way to this?

Additionally, the release for this app (Lonely Turret) and my other app (Horse Play) were submitted April 14th but have not yet moved into Testing House. I'm slightly concerned by this, as previous releases have moved into Testing House within a day or two.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Stop Release From Propagating to App World

Hi RottenOgre,

I've denied the Release with the bug, just to make sure it doesn't get reviewed. 

As for the two newest Releases, I know the team is extremely busy with the plethora of new Releases that were submitted in early May.  They should attend to your Releases in the coming days. 

Sorry about the longer than normal wait times.

Please use plain text.
Developer
RottenOgre
My Device: PlayBook?

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

And, wow, they are already working on releases submitted in early May! Your team is amazingly extra sensory perceptional! I like this.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Developer
Harry_Dodgson
My Device: Bold 9900

RottenOgre wrote:

My app is up for sale and I submitted an update that contained a serious bug. I submitted a new release when I caught the error and left a note in the other release not to approve it, but I would like to be sure and remove the bugged release from the queue so there is no chance that anyone will download it. Is there any way to this?

Hi,

Where did you put the note not to approve it.  I updated one of my PlayBook apps (BASIC) before I received my free PlayBook and now I see the changes broke more than they fixed.

Harry

--------------
Accepted PlayBook Applications: Marmi-doos, BASIC, Run and Hide, SuperClip
Accepted OS4-7 SmartPhone App: KeepLightOn
Please use plain text.