Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel
Accepted Solution

Titanium Appcelerator

Is anyone got DevAlpha from this offer? http://www.appcelerator.com/blackberry10/

I made an app with Titanium studio and got no answer for it. App is up for sale, and submitted when offer was valid. I submit app guid to titanium guys, and they replied, that they received it.  And that is end of communication, no email was received after it.

Developer

Re: Titanium Appcelerator

Looks like somebody read this post Smiley Very Happy. I got email today, and request for shipping info for DevAlpha reward Smiley Happy

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

I haven't heard anything since I submitted my entry for this offer. App is still draft, waiting for working webview module Smiley Sad
Developer

Did you write to Titanium guys? You are supposed to write them email with guid and name of your app. Did you do that?

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

[ Edited ]

Yep, I've done that the very same day when offer and sdk were released. They respond with thank you, asked me if I had any additional requests/questions/technical problems and that was it. Nothing since then.

-- Does somebody got sample with embedded webview that works  ?