Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
thetide
My Device: Bold 9930

Toyota Entune Application

Can anyone tell me why the Toyoya Entune App is not available for download to the Bold 9930?

Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Toyota Entune Application

Hello thetide. This is the developer forum for appworld not the consumer portion. Anyways, doing a quick check it seems like the author of this application did not allow newer devices to work (OS7) . It is up to the developer to choose which devices they allow to their apps to be downloaded on. Perhaps it is best to email the developer directly using the support email provided ( mobile_support (AT) toyota.com )

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Toyota Entune Application

Agreeing with @ignites about the developer not having made OS7 available i also think that they should support BBOS7 Devices and BB10 when they come out, anyone wanna reach out to them?

If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi