If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Trusted Contributor
KraKra
My Device: Not Specified

URGENT: many bad HTTP POST requests (dynamic licenses) - PIN = 0 and empty e-mail

We are using dynamic licenses model for most of our apps.

During last 48 hours we have received hundreds of bad HTTP POSTs - with PIN = 0 and empty e-mail

* over 1300 bad HTTP POSTS for "upgrades" (existing transactionid)

* several bad HTTP POSTS for "new purchases" (new transactionid)

We have observed similar problems in the past, though on smaller scale. We are really worried about the second scenario, since users with valid transactions won't receive their license.

During last couple of days, we have sent several e-mails to devsupport e-mail without any response. 

Previous time when we observed similar problem was on October 19, 2011.

Please investigate and fix this problem ASAP !

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: URGENT: many bad HTTP POST requests (dynamic licenses) - PIN = 0 and empty e-mail

Hi KraKra,

These requests are sent from App World, so please use the App World support form to receive support:

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

Please also PM me your INC reference numbers so I can ensure they are handled accordingly.

Regards,

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
Developer
rjones
My Device: Bold 9000

Re: URGENT: many bad HTTP POST requests (dynamic licenses) - PIN = 0 and empty e-mail

Hey gbeukeboom, thanks for providing a response and I especially appreciate the offer to follow up for us. 

But I've been with App World almost 3 years now and frankly I don't know how to "PM" or what "INC" stands for. It would help if you "SiO'd" (spelled it out) for those of us who might be acronym challenged.

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

PM stands for Personal Message

INC is the incident number (for example INC0000032323)  you receive when you use the vendor support form.

To summarize: "send me personal message via the forum when you get your incident number"

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.