Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Unable to login into vendor portal account, saying User account for your email is disabled or account does not exist.

[ Edited ]

Unable to login into vendor portal account, saying  User account for your email is disabled or account does not exist.

And saying Recently registered vendor account takes 24 hrs  to activate etc. since 3,4 days

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
darocker077
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Re: Unable to login into vendor portal account, saying User account for your email is disabled or account does not exist.

Are you referring to the BIS vendor account??? If so, have you tried requesting for the password by choosing "forgot password" else it is better checking with the relevant operator.. :smileyhappy:

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
Please use plain text.
Developer
TheFlowFX
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: Bags are useful

Re: Unable to login into vendor portal account, saying User account for your email is disabled or account does not exist.

Have you checked your SPAM folder for more instructions? Have you sent off any form of ID yet?

If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

[ Edited ]

Yes checked the spam  folders too. No mail or instructions recieved till now.

Have you sent off any form of ID yet?   ? ?

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Yes BB vendor account     to submit my apps for the  BB store   and edit etc

http://www.blackberryappgenerator.com/      

There is no forgot password option at     http://www.blackberryappgenerator.com/

Please use plain text.