Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
Accepted Solution

Unit count from Bango statements

In the title really, anyone know how to get a unit count from Bango statements?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Developer
BBSJdev

Re: Unit count from Bango statements

To answer my own question the easiest way I've found so far is to log in to the Bango Vendor Portal and do a transaction report between the dates you are interested in, skipping to the end item and looking at the number gives you the count.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer
My Device: Z10

BBSJdev wrote:
To answer my own question the easiest way I've found so far is to log in to the Bango Vendor Portal and do a transaction report between the dates you are interested in, skipping to the end item and looking at the number gives you the count.

How do you access the Bango Vendor Portal?

Developer
BBSJdev

You can access it here...

https://blackberry.bango.com/

While I'm here has anyone actually ever got the units to tally with the Vendor Portal reports?

Yes I know that service providers will delay purchases reports and users get refunds but you's expect them to tally at least occasionally.

Developer

Thanks.

Do you have any idea why it is only showing sales made today?  I should have sales going back several months.

Developer
BBSJdev

Click on the date line at the top and you should be able to filter for any dates, doing more than a few months though slows the page load down immensely, so stick to 1 or 2.

Developer

I just tried filtering by application title and it is still only showing one sale (which would be from today). 

Maybe I need to email them.

Developer
BBSJdev

Have you limited your sales to certain regions by any chance?
Have you ever received a payment from Bango?

These could be factors, if you are sure you have sold more by this route then try some of the other reports and see what you get.

If you still only get one then yes I'd suggest contacting them.

Developer

The BlackBerry vendor portal shows enough sales that it seems likely that I should have more sales with Bango.  And it seems unlikely that the only sale with Bango would occur on the same day I first logged into Bango.

I haven't gotten a payment from Bango (or Digital River) yet because I haven't got over the minimum payout threshold.  I think I should get paid this month.

Developer
BBSJdev

It's feasibly possible that you've only ever had one Bango sale, I don't want to pry in to your sales but for me they account for about 1 in 6 sales.

If you click on the invoice link then this will show you the accumulation per month.