If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
KevinDigg
My Device: 9700 - Bold
My Carrier: T mobile

Update icon not disappearing on the home page

I have the most recent version of the the blackberry app world on my 9700. I still have the 3 icons for upgrade on my home page even though I removed the apps when an upgrade was available. I have refreshed my update page and the 3 icons are still on the home page.  FYI these apps are google talk, yahoo messenger and msn messenger. How do I make the update icon disappear from my home page.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Update icon not disappearing on the home page

Please access the Blackberry Appworld, go to Myworld, choose the dropdown on top then choose Uninstalled, look for the three apps just open them one by one without reinstalling them. Then exit the Appworld. If the notifications are still there, access the Appworld again and on its homescreen press Alt+RST
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.