Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
vincentkuri
My Device: Playbook

Re: Vendor Help: Payments

Awesome post mate. Kudos. 
For everyone who wnats to know about the app world, they have to see this topic

Please use plain text.
Contributor
a5enk
My Device: Developer - Theme Maker

Great Thread :smileyhappy:

But until now, i still not get the DETAIL  PURCHASE of my theme on APPWORLD from BANGO :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
fancyoso
My Device: Not Specified

can i somehow look up how mach money i made? i know i can look into my download reports and see the daily purchases, but i don't want to add them up manually...
i downloaded the .csv-download report and almost wanted to write a small application to add up my sales,but then is saw that i'd have to convert the currencies and now i'm here, because there must be an easy way :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

You can check Distimo

http://www.distimo.com/

If you have a BlackBerry smartphone you can use the app I've made few months ago; it doesn't take into account the currencies, but still it delivers rough earnings estimation

Vendor Tool

Or you can check the app, that @soaman created, it runs on PC:

Java app

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
jppedroso
My Device: Curve 8520

Hi!

I'm based on Europe, I'm an individual develper(not a company), and I want to sell to all the world(including US and Canada).

Regarding the news rules on App World regarding VAT how should I fill in the fields on the next picture?

appworld_tax.png

thks in advance!

................................................................................................
Tech On!
PTNews
more at On On On!
Please use plain text.
JohnnyJ
My Device: Developer

How do I close a developer account and get the balance paid? I have had close to 400 dollars in unpaid sales for several months and just get a run around from RIM and DigitalRiver/Bango. Each says to contact the other.

Lawyers are coming.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Hi JohnnyJ,

Digital River and Bango handle 100% of the revenue generated in App World, and they make the monthly payments.  Depending on the Payment Method of the customer, the revenue will be included in either a payment from Digital River or Bango (ie. PayPal/Credit Card purchases are paid by Digital River while Carrier Billing is paid by Bango).

You mention you have contacted both Digital River and Bango regarding this and were redirected back to RIM.  Can you DM me the email threads so I can circle back with both companies and close this gap? As RIM does not handle any of the revenue it is impossible for RIM to provide you with any form of financials; but at the same time we want to ensure both Digital River and Bango are not driving our Vendors in circles. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Please use plain text.
Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900

JohnnyJ wrote:

How do I close a developer account and get the balance paid? I have had close to 400 dollars in unpaid sales for several months and just get a run around from RIM and DigitalRiver/Bango. Each says to contact the other.

Lawyers are coming.

silly question perhaps before you threaten with lawyers. did you set up your paypal account yet?

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
jppedroso
My Device: Curve 8520

"Each says to contact the other."

That's a sad thing but thet's really true. It happened to me also. At the moment I've received about 50% of all the sales and no one  explained to me why.

................................................................................................
Tech On!
PTNews
more at On On On!
Please use plain text.
Developer
ignites
My Device: Bold 9900

see this thread >> http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/Is-RIM-dumping-Bango-and-DRI...

Developer for easyDial for BlackBerry Bold & inLink for BlackBerry PlayBook
Find me online via twitter, or on the techfruits.com webpage. Please hit the like button below if what I said helped!
Please use plain text.