Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Trusted Contributor
jppedroso
My Carrier: TMN

Re: Vendor Help: Payments

I already use Distimo. Indeed an excellent tool. 

But my question maintains, I see on distimo all my sales but they don't match with the payments I receive from Digital River. So I guess they are Carrier Billings, but I cannot be sure because I don't have a way to see Bango sales. Is there a  way?

thks!

................................................................................................
Tech On!
PTNews
more at On On On!
Please use plain text.
Developer
adwiv

Bango will send an invoice to your support email on the 1st or 2nd day of every month for the sales of previous month.

You can add it to digital river and then compare.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
jppedroso

the problem is that I never received anything from Bango. Maybe because my sales are less than $100... is that the reason?

................................................................................................
Tech On!
PTNews
more at On On On!
Please use plain text.
Developer
adwiv

That may be possible. Drop a mail to support@bango.com giving your paypal and support address and vendor name. They should be able to help you trace your sales.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
jppedroso

OK, thks. I will try that.

Tech On!
PTNews
more at On On On!
Please use plain text.
New Developer
vincentkuri
My Carrier: Vodafone

Awesome post. Thank you so much :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dharmesh88
My Carrier: Reliance

I have a question that if I am publishing a app or theme to app world they ask for checkout with paypal, after click on that link they ask for pay with credit or debit card ? I don't know why they are asking to pay, when there is no fees or charges for this (as written on BB app world developers site). Is there any fees for publishing premium apps or themes?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nrjg
My Carrier: -

I have similar qeustion: Can I link PayPal account without linked bank card? (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/PayPal-account-without-linke...)

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Carrier: RIM

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
taylor-tomt

So if your earnings are not above $50 per month with Bango, what happens to the money?

Also, If DRI and Bango make independant payments to your paypal account, I assume that paypal will charge for each transaction, i.e 1.9- 2.9% +0.30.

So at the end of the day, selling a $1.00 app, and selling  100 per month:

BB et al gets $30.00

Developer gets $70-2.03-0.30 = 67.67, but

if less than $50 of that comes from Bango, you get nothing until such time as the amount is >$50?

Sounds like Bango has a good business model where they hang onto the last $49.99 of sales for apps that reach end of life.

What if Bango owes the developer $10? and no more of the app is ever sold. When will they pay out the $10?

Please use plain text.