Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, PlayBook

Re: Vendor Help: Payments

Add on to this, I just received an email with Bango out-payment fees. $6 for PayPal payments (per transaction), and $20 for bank transfers. This just seems extremely high to me.

I don't get a lot of carrier-billed purchases, but my understanding is Bango doesn't pay out until you reach $100. So, if you have $100 coming from carrier-billed transactions, they will keep 6% when transferring to PayPal, and if you are in a country that doesn't accept PayPal, they keep up to 20%.

It may not be a big deal if you are bringing in $1000 per month via carrier billing, but for some independant developers, this raises questions about using their service.

Developer
My Device: Z10

I completely agree with you. It's so much!

* Like this post
If this post is helpful, please click the "like" button! :smileyhappy:
New Contributor
My Device: 9780

The funniest part is that Bango operates our money before they will transfer it to our PayPal accounts and they have some income because of these operations... Now they are taking 6 usd extra for what? For making a transfer to our PayPal accounts? That's not fair... DR plays fair and they do not have such problems as Bango-Greedo.
Developer

They earn 1$ for every 10 day they have my money!

* Like this post
If this post is helpful, please click the "like" button! :smileyhappy:
New Developer
My Device: 8900

can i somehow look up how mach money i made? i know i can look into my download reports and see the daily purchases, but i don't want to add them up manually... i downloaded the .csv-download report and almost wanted to write a small application to add up my sales,but then is saw that i'd have to convert the currencies and now i'm here, because there must be an easy way

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

@robebo116

If you are talking about trying to correlate your bango payments then you'll have to write your 'small app'.

If you are talking in general then take a look at Distimo.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780

Wow. If it makes you vendors feel any better. Us consumers get an even worse deal. App world charged my  credit card, but I never got the app. Emailed appworldbilling@rim.com a couple times over the last few months and they basically ignore me. So app world has my money, which after reading these posts, probably never passed on a single penny to the vendor.

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE

Currently  I am trying to link the paypal account to my Blackberry vendor account. When I click the Checkout button, it goes to a page where paypal asks me to add my Credit card/Debit info . I have no credit cards, and the debit card number is not being accepted. 

Is there any other way to link my paypal account to Vendor portal?

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Thank you very much information

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Developer

Helpful information, it should be on Knowledge Base :smileyhappy:

Regards

Deni

------------------------------
My Channel
C0003AEA66
+++++++++++++++++
Feed Manga Channel
C000DAC55