Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
SandileSapula
My Device: Blackberry 9800
Accepted Solution

Vendor Portal Not Responding

I have posted 2 more themes on on the portal, have received emails that they are up for sale, but they are not showing on AppWorld, is there a channel I can use to address this with Vendor Portal? or AppWorld from store manager?... To add to that, i can no longer post application for sale from the vendor portal, because the links on that page do not respond to the click, I don't get an error message or success response, "nothing happens" when I click. I think RIM should have a link or someway of receiving responses with queries like these for registered vendor portal users..this is truely demotivating me to further develop for a device and brand I adore somuch!....i have 12 more applications I'm hesitant to submit because of this challenge.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Re: Vendor Portal Not Responding

What browser are you using? Have you tried it in another browser?
Contributor
SandileSapula
My Device: Blackberry 9800

Re: Vendor Portal Not Responding

I will try it from another browser, I am using IE, and the devices browser (9800),I will reformat my phone as well, and give it a go, thanks!...will let you know of the outcome.