Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Vendor Portal linked CR ticket request

Having uploaded a new update of my app a few days ago I have a suggestion for the Vendor Portal.

Let's have linked Change Requests.

Having uploaded my update, changed the logo to remove the peel, added new screenshots and removed old ones and updated the description the only one to have happened so far is the deletion of old screenshots.

Really what should happen is that all these changes should be 'optionally' linked to the approval and release of the update.

If I get anyone agreeing with me I'll put in a JIRA request.

Also while we're at it let's have the option to choose the release day after approval because otherwise I'm relying on being around when that email comes in to do all the marketing side.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: Vendor Portal linked CR ticket request

Agree on all your points, we have been screaming for these changes like forever.

Btw on your last point - you mean app upgrade release? Because at least now you can decide when to post your newly approved app for sale (if you opt-out from automatic post-for-sale)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev

@QuiteSimple,

Yes that's what I meant useful for those writing many apps but not for those updating a single one.

How hard would it be since this functionality is already there just to make it an option for updates as well?

Have you already put in a JIRA request then, either for this or the subject?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

I have issues using JIRA  :smileysad: (oh, the irony...).

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev

I know what you mean, okay I'll enter a few requests see where it goes.

Please use plain text.