If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
misskissxx
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Vendor payments

So i have made more than $100 in the bb vendor and Im wondering when I will be paid, someone said its the 25th but i have not heard anything, i have tried to email them but no reply.

I am payed via paypal. I live in the UK so i have not uploaded tax info as it doesn't require it? Please help

Please use plain text.
Developer
ITFCJim
My Device: Bold 9900 + Dev Alpha B + PlayBook
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Vendor payments

Hi misskissxx,

Congratulations on your app success! :-)

You heard right that payments are made on or around the 25th, but you're paid a month "late" - if you've earned $100 this month, you'll receive that payment on or around the 25th of next month.

The Vendor portal statistics also contain payments made through carrier billing which are processed by Bango - so the amount you receive might be lower than you were expecting. Bango payments are made 60 days "late" and are made through PayPal separately

Hope that helps :smileyhappy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help fellow forum users! Please remember to click "Like" on helpful posts.
If a post solves your problem click "Mark as solution"
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
misskissxx
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Vendor payments

Thanks so much for the reply, so I should expect my payment next month that's cool :smileyhappy: .

Please use plain text.