Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Vendor report not working. Here is the error message

org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException: ### Error querying database. Cause: org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Unable to get managed connection for isvportalReportingDatasource; - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get managed connection for isvportalReportingDatasource) ### The error may exist in net/rim/portal/backend/reports/Report.xml ### The error may involve Report.getDataForChartPurchase ### The error occurred while executing a query ### Cause: org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Unable to get managed connection for isvportalReportingDatasource; - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: Unable to get managed connection for isvportalReportingDatasource)

Please fix the problem.

Developer
Manuel_Meinen
My Device: BlackBerry Q10

Re: Vendor report not working. Here is the error message

I don't get this error message but since yesterday I have also a problem signing in at the vendor portal... this could be because of the updating of the vendor portal which they announced several weeks ago... so I guess that they will fix it soon.

Contributor
DevBB
My Device: 9300

I have some problem...5 days or more BlackBerry TEAM can not repair this error on my account! I can't generate reports. When i click generate reports i have information "Number of reports waiting to be processed:3"

I got response from BlackBerry TEAM:

Hello,

We had some database issues awhile ago.  This should now be resolved.
 Are you still having issues creating and downloading reports?

YES! Still not working!

I got another response...

Hello,

I was just able to create a report under your vendor account.  Make sure
you are following the steps below to generate your report.

#1.  Click on the "Download Reports" link.
#2.  Click on the "Schedule Reports" link.

-BlackBerry World Team

OMG! I created before many reports...i know how to do it.  STILL NOT WORKING!!!

Conclusion? I can not generate reports but BlackBerry TEAM from my account can generate reports.

IMG-20140825-00020.jpg

Developer
Manuel_Meinen
My Device: BlackBerry Q10

It looks like you are still using the old version of the vendor portal. Try once to generate a report using the new vendor portal: https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal_beta/home.do?retCode=MA%3D%3D&type=bG9nb3V0c3Nv

Contributor
DevBB
My Device: 9300

DUDE! GREAT RESPONSE AND HELP! KUDOS FOR YOU :smileywink:  Working excellent.