Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
berrygoodthemes
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: o2

WHY IS THERE NO DIRECT EMAIL SUPPORT FROM RIM FOR DEVELOPERS

IVE GOT A PROBLEM IN THE FACT I HAVENT BEEN PAID THIS MONTH FROM APP WORLD BUT WHY IS THERE NO GOD DAM DIRECT EMAIL SUPPORT FROM RIM!

THIS IS CLEARLY NOT ON!

I ADDED A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND AM WONDERING IF THIS HAS AFFECTED MY PAYMENT FROM RIM FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL

I AM EXPECTING A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS AND I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THIS MONTH IS!!

DOES CHANGING YOUR MAIN EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN PAYPAL AFFECT YOUR PAYMENTS IF THEY ARE SET UP WITH ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS?

I CAN LOG IN UNDER BOTH EMAIL ACCOUNTS

WHAT HAPPENS TO 'REJECTED'' PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS IN PAYPAL IF IT DOESNT RECOGNISE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sprintagal
My Device: 9630
My Carrier: Me

Re: WHY IS THERE NO DIRECT EMAIL SUPPORT FROM RIM FOR DEVELOPERS

If you read the thread "Do you get payed?" you will find that we got payment advices, but the payments have not been deposited in our PayPal accounts. BlackBerry/RIM does not send the payments, this is handled by Digital River. It was theorized by another user that an error caused an incorrect amount to be deducted from the payment percentage, which is causing the payments to be delayed. (due to the switch to 70% payout)

It is likely that due to it being the weekend it is more than likely to be monday or later before you recieve the payment. Either way, that is well within the terms and conditions put forward by Digital River that you agreed to.

If you want to check the address of your PayPal account, login to the Vendor Portal and go to "Manage Account Details", Click on the "PayPal Info" tab. The current PayPal address is displayed, as well as a link to edit your PayPal account settings.

Please use plain text.
Developer
sblantipodi
My Device: Not Specified

yes we were talking about this on another thread, no need to scream.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
berrygoodthemes
My Device: bold 9000
My Carrier: o2

My main concern was that there is no email link to contact RIM about stuff in app world - or if there is I can't find it Why should I have to go on a forum to find out this info If they know about the problem why not post it in the vendor login page so we can all see the issue! I have bills to pay which all come out a couple days after I am suppose to get paid from app world and so need this money asap that is why I was annoyed / worried! Thanks for the info and I will wait for my cash!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
sprintagal
My Device: 9630
My Carrier: Me

On vendor support page:

After reviewing the vendor support resources below, if you require further assistance, contact us using the BlackBerry App World vendor support form

Please use plain text.