Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor
lougazzola
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Waiting for payment notice (Blackberry Port-a-thon)

I have someone working through the emails to BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@rim.com right now. Going as fast as we can.
Please use plain text.
Developer
pyth
My Device: My Trusty Red Plane
My Carrier: Outer Space

Hi @all

I got a mail two hours ago, stating my apps could not be counted because when I uploaded them, I did not select 'All touch' but Dev Alpha only. Before the portathon, I had an app denied once because on the Dev Alpha, it had an ugly white bar on the bottom (I also tested in the simulator only). That's why, to make sure, I didn't click 'All touch', since, as we now know, a quadratic device will come out in January :/

The person from the BlackBerry Developer Program Team told me to fix this as soon as possible, so I just did (the magnifying glass below the plus to add new releases, when you are in the vendor portal)

Hope this helps anyone

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a bird from outer space. But I'm not flappy o.o
Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

@poornamelessme: resubmission deadline is 29. December (as per official T&C). Busy Christmas I guess (got few apps denied just like yours)

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
bdaemon
My Device: dev alpha playbook 9500 8300
My Carrier: uc

I have send a mail to BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@rim.com, waiting the reply.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Geezio
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: BASE

Hi guys,

Received a mail concerning all aboard today. Still waiting for any news about got-game.

Thanks to Lou!
Please use plain text.
Developer
poornamelessme
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: -

I got the all aboard one too,but still waiting on the game portathon rewards ... I expect they are just backlogged. I assumed the 23rd was the deadline by which everyone would have been contacted as far as rewards go, though. I was hoping to get the rewards notification before xmas, but that may not happen.Not a biggie so long as the emails eventually get sent, assuming they are being sent to the right place and aren't being eaten up by a spam eater.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
bdaemon
My Device: dev alpha playbook 9500 8300
My Carrier: uc

Me too, all aboard arrival, game no news.

hope hearing from BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@rim.com in the first week of new year.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Geezio
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: BASE

hi there and merry christmas to you all! 

the bb team contacted me and told me to wait till 2nd of Jan. They will have holidays until then. just to let you know :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
cccd3cpt
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

[ Edited ]

Hello Lou,

I have some concerns also.

I haven't recieved any follow up info on the awards process. when will this come? [For the got game one]

All my apps have been reviewed/accepted and the latest email I recieved was about my apps being accepted from Amaris.

Also, I havent recieved these emails that you posted about:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-Development/Waiting-for-payment-notice-B...

[About money OR Playbooks]

"On Dec 17'th  23rd (fixed) we took another snapshot and if you had all your apps approved you will have received a rewards email." - this one in particular.

Just wondering when everything will be sent.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

@u_zahoor, the mails you mentioned are for the GotGame Port-a-thon back in November.

You are asking about AllAboard Port-a-thon in December. So far for AllAboard port-a-thon there is no follow-up on rewards, you will receive such mails after 8. January (it is the final deadline for app approval)

So just have a little patience, and follow this thread for updates.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.