Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

Re: Waiting for payment notice (Blackberry Port-a-thon)

Yes, of course but for Got game portathon that was ages ago. 10 days ago or similar i got that email for AllAboard portathon.

Developer

I check my old emails, that email for GotGame portathon i received on 13th December.

Developer
My Device: Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: -

If it makes anyone feel better, I am still waiting for payment on Got Game and All Aboard too. I did get the initial milestone email confirming the paypal address ... but it does say 4-6 weeks, and it has been around 3ish, so expect it may be a while longer. It is a little strange how device rewards are immediate (or around 1 week) yet the cash rewards can take over a month, but I guess that's just the way it works. So long as it eventually arrives, I'll be happy.

Developer
My Device: n/a
My Carrier: 2 Degrees NZ

[ Edited ]

Must be really different times depending.. 

Got Game Paypal confirmation 9th Jan

All Aboard Paypal confirmation 16th Jan

+Like this post, if you find it useful/helpful!
Developer

[ Edited ]

Guys I think that you made a mistake, notification of prizes for GotGame was 13th December, for AllAboard was 15th January. For Android and Community only eligible emails sent so far. For Last chance, we expect eligible emails tommorow.

Developer

I think its different, depending on if you got all your apps approved, or had to wait for re-submits etc.

Did you get all yours approved on first try?

I know if once all your apps are approved (none outstanding) - it actions the cash rewards - which sounds like that happened in your case

Developer

[ Edited ]

Yes, all apps were approved at first review.

Developer

that will be why you got your cash rewards alot faster.. I am planning on that for Last Chance.. 

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Playbook, Bold 9790, Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Guyz i bilive we are not on the same track, coz am talking about All Aboard BlackBerry 10 Port-A-Thon DEC14 2012. coz, the one which we had on NOV i got paid on DEC, but this one i hav'nt recived any communication about the sae, i have contacted dev support & ddnt et any reply, even tho, i have submitted some of my apps on 11th of JAN & got email of tconfirmation, but on the email, its mentiond that the apps shld get approved before 25, coz, only one of my app got approved before 25th, & one got approved 2 days back, one stil pending, so wt abt thhose??? Will they pay for it or not?? amm geting crazy with all these,,
Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

I'm still waiting on a device email from Touchstone for Got Game (I have received milsetone payment of $300).

Not heard anything yet from All Aboard even though my 4 apps were all approved on 7th Jan. :smileysad: