Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
DPounds
My Device: Bold

Wanted: A devoloper to build a BB App

[ Edited ]

I have a great idea for a BlackBerry app.  My problem is, is that I don't know how to do that kind of thing.  So i need to hire someone who does.  If you're interested, just respond to this forum post with a phone # and a good time to reach you.  (And since I am hiring you to do this, I will be verifying everytihing you tell me. my point is, don't try to scam me because I'll figure it out!!)

tell me some apps that you've made and why you think you should be the one to get hired.

I won't be hiring on an hourly basis, it will be on a contract.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
BJRuden
My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630

Re: Wanted: A devoloper to build a BB App

I wish I knew how to build apps myself since I can think of so many that I would like for my life and can find for any other phone EXCEPT blackberry.  Do you take requests for apps we would like to see developed?

"Pray, hope, and do not worry." Padre Pio
Please use plain text.
KatieMeurin
My Device: 8700G

Hello! I work for Zco Corporation and Zco develops BB Apps. You can call an account rep at (603) 881-9200 anytime between the hours of 9-5 EST or email sales@zco.com. Best of luck with your idea :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
maximd
My Device: Storm

Hi,  

Softteco software development company based in Minsk, Belarus. Softteco offers professional mobile software development services to customers worldwide. Currently we have available iPhone/iPad/Android/Blackberry developers ready to take up on any challenge and turn your innovative ideas into mobile applications.  

Some background information regarding mobile projects we have done you can find at our web page:  

http://www.softteco.com/en/portfolio.html?r=NxVfmc  

If interest, contact me now. 

Regards, 

Maxim Delendik,

Email: m.delendik@softteco.com

SoftTeco Ltd.

http://www.softteco.com/?r=NxVfmc

Please use plain text.
Developer
DAquilina
My Device: BOLD 9700 OS5.0.0.x on Rogers Canada
My Carrier: Rogers

Well, I suppose I may as well put my foot forward.

My name is Dominic Aquilina. I am a student of Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo. I have developed just one BlackBerry Application, currently awaiting signing keys to enter Unit Testing, which is part of my current Co-op company's plans to expand their market base. This is their first excursion into BlackBerry products. I'm afraid that due to confidentiality agreements I can't provide any more information about the specifics, but I've been very active in the Java Development section of this board over the past 3 months, and you can easily find more information about me there.

My strengths on the BlackBerry are currently GPS programming and Background applications. I also have had quite the experience with calling .NET web services via the kSOAP2 libraries, with varying degrees of success (I've made a few inquiries to this effect). I'm a fast learner, and tend to enjoy learning new things. Before starting this project, I'd never programmed for any mobile device, nor had any experience with GPS or web services. Outside of mobile development, I've had extensive experience with Java, specializing in building stable applications which work well for the user. The breadth of my development wasn't overly wide, but I learned to do what I worked with very well. One J2SE application I built was a protoype application to order pizza electronically as part of my Grade 12 International Baccalaureate Computer Science Dossier.

I put forth this offer as an independent developer. As a Computer Engineering Student, I alternate between co-op placements and institutional education every 4 months, and as such have no base. I don't know how much time I'll have to develop, but I probably won't charge too much (depending on the scale and/or complexity of the application), and I always do my best to provide the optimal results of any project I work on. I will not post my contact information here, but if you're interested, send me a PM on these forums and we'll discuss further communications.

~Dom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
chown -R us ./base
~J!NX
Please use plain text.
Developer
DPounds
My Device: Bold

Absolutely.  What do you want?

Please use plain text.
witinnovation
My Device: 8820

[ Edited ]

Hello DPounds and Everyone,  

You can reach us and mail me <removed>. We have a Blackberry Development team and worked on quite a few of the Blackberry applications in the past (for our customers in Canada, US and Costa Rica).

Also you can check this product which we developed and being used by our customers:

http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=55692&n=Protect

Our hourly billing rates are very decent (not exorbitant) and we have been in Business from last 4 yrs now.

You can contact me on Skype as well. My Skype is: <removed> or Email me <removed> 

Regards, 

Vibhor

www.witinnovation.com

EDIT: Removed personal information.  Note, if you wish to share your personal information please do so via the private messaging system

Please use plain text.