Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
oddie_star
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Telkomsel

What is "vendor this account is disabled"

Hi ,

My friend tryin to register at vendor app world, after hes registration and reicieve an email , tryin to sign in on vendor portal its says "vendor this account is disabled" .

how he can solve this ? he even not success to sign in why got account disabled.

Thanks in advance for everyone whos reply :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jreguera
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Movistar

Re: What is "vendor this account is disabled"

Same problem. I only get 'Vendor account status is disabled' message. Now I am waiting for three weeks for an email from Blackberry App World saying if I have been approved as a potential vendor. No news in three weeks. Is it possible to improve this process? How long a developer have to wait for just an approval as a vendor? Considering my app is going to be delivered for free this is something really amazing. Any help out there? 

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

You can use the vendor support form to get some help

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
newhereinc
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: optus (australia)

I had the same problem, it took them a couple weeks (at least) for BB to send me a confirmation email about my vendor account. But you can ask them to speed up the process in the support / help section posted. good luck!

Please use plain text.