Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Regular Contributor
vaidyanet
My Device: Storm

What is the previous version of Blackberry App world with which downloading Draft application works

Latest version of Blackberry App World has an issue where we are not able to download the Draft application from the App world to test the In-App purchase. If we dont download the application from App world, In-App wont work. Do we have any older release of the app which we can use to do the testing instead of waiting for the next version of the Blackberry App World? I think RIM should make the old version available for the devlopers.

Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: What is the previous version of Blackberry App world with which downloading Draft application works

App World 2.x (previous version) is preinstalled on simulators (9800 for example).

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Regular Contributor
vaidyanet
My Device: Storm

Re: What is the previous version of Blackberry App world with which downloading Draft application works

It comes with 2.0.0.28 version. I think this verson of App world did not had support of In-App. In-App support was available from 2.1.x.