Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: T-Mobile
Accepted Solution

When was the last time you submitted an App?

When was the last time you submitted an App? And When was it approved?

Visitor
My Device: Curve 3G
My Carrier: Tigo

Re: When was the last time you submitted an App?

Submitted on March 31st,  approved on Apr. 7.   Acceptable time I think

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Submitted March 31st, still "waiting on test house."  Ticket last viewed/updated on April 6th.

New Developer
My Device: Bold 9700

Think approvals have slowed down the past few weeks, I've got a couple a few weeks old now, thinl there must be a backlog
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry PlayBook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I submitted mine on the 31st, status was changed to waiting on test house on the 6th, no change since then :-(

Developer

Submitted two apps (one is a trial version of the other) on 3/31 and 4/11. Neither one has had any updates, and are still "pending review". RIM, do not leave me hanging for the PlayBook launch!

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

HI all,

We're working as quickly as possible to get through the large amount of applications, and new Releases being submitted by Vendors who's original version was unsigned or had other problems.  We apologize for any delays being seen.

Given the limited information available in this topic and another strated by GoldenJoe, I think I've been able to find the status of most of your applications and either Approve them or notify you of issues based on our testing.

If I missed any, please let me know.  I'll try to prioritize them as best I can prior to launch.

Please don't message me about applications submitted only a few days ago - our focus right now is on applications submitted prior to April 1, or shortly after.

Thanks again for your patience,

Highlighted
Developer

Just to confirm Ryan's post, both versions of my app were approved this morning. I honestly wasn't expecting RIM to be at it on a Sunday, but it's good to know they're attacking this thing 100% leading up to launch.

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry® PlayBook™
My Carrier: AT&T

[ Edited ]

I submitted my app on the 30th (31st if you go by eastern time). The app is not yet approved, but with all the apps submitted I don't think that it is ridiculous. Then ordered signing keys on the 6th, got the confirmation, but the keys never came (not in inbox or spam folder). It's good to see that they are making a lot of progress in approving apps though.

Developer

I realize it's frustrating for developers, but the silver lining I see in this is that this is a good problem to have. RIM is overwhelmed because it is successful in getting new apps written and submitted. This bodes well for the new platform.