Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
gfergus
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Wish List for App World Usability

I very much like the ease of use of the app world on my storm -- however, the following tweaks would simply raise the bar and functionality of the application:

1)  A "New Apps" folder -- so I don't have to scroll through each category to see if there has been anything new added.

2)  A "Wish List" folder -- so I could remember the apps that I thought were interesting and retrieve them later for purchase after scoping them out more on the web.

3)  Links for going directly to a website so I could get more information from the developer.

4)  A "Recently Viewed" tab or folder -- might not be necessary IF a wish list were available.

Is there any chance these tweaks are in the works?   Sure would be nice...

Please use plain text.
Developer
eaoliver
My Device: 7230, 8700, 8820, 9000

Re: Wish List for App World Usability

A weekly email digest of new apps would be cool too with direct links to the app world.

Earl

Earl Oliver
Please use plain text.
New Developer
gfergus
My Device: Not Specified

I forgot to mention sortability -- being able to sort alphabetically, by price, or/and new-ness would be a real boost to usability.  Also, does it take forever for the App program to load, slowing up the ability to scroll thru the program listings, on your Storm??  It does on mine.  Very frustrating on the EVDO network! 

Please use plain text.
Developer
eaoliver
My Device: 7230, 8700, 8820, 9000

Bump

This is a really good idea.  Either months has passed and nothing has changed.  Common RIM!

Earl

Earl Oliver
Please use plain text.