02-10-2012 10:00 AM
I ported my Android App to Playbook and submitted it.
Today I checked the options again and saw that I selected minmum OS 1.0 .
Now I checked if my app runs on the 1.0.1 Simulator.
It isn´t possible to change the minimum OS option so I don´t know what to do.
Cause I want the free playbook I dont want to wait until the app gets declined cause this will not be before the 13. feb. I think. "Waiting on Test House" how long will it take than?
Should I just wait or make another request for "another app" with the same name?
02-10-2012 10:31 AM
02-11-2012 01:21 PM
Actually you shouldn't even need to resign the code. Just upload the same Bar file and set the minimum version correctly in this version.
02-11-2012 02:19 PM
Ebscer is right, if the minimum version you didn't set correctly is the one in the "release bundle". I thought possibly you were referring to the entry in your bar-descriptor.xml file (or blackberry-tablet.xml file) which looks like this:
If you'd wanted to change that from something else, or add it when it was missing, you'd need to re-sign.
(Now that I'm thinking of this, however, I don't know why you'd need the above when the vendor portal already appears to let you specify a minimum version. Would the "platformVersion" entry above ever actually get used? I don't know.)