Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve

couldnot code sign My application....

Hi,

Iam developing blackberry application.I registered for blackberry code signing the application and received three files(RBB,RCR,RRT).Then I installed those keys with security password.I received the confirmation mail for successful Registration request too.Then I tried to sign my application with these files.The project started loading but didnt proceed after 99%.(packaging project 99%)The signature tool window shows receiving response... in status column againts RRT file.I have waited for long time. Tried generating another new key pairs too.. Yet facing same problem.Some one  help me how to overcome this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: couldnot code sign My application....

Hi nandhini,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums. As a new comer to the community you would be better of checking some quick answers to basic BlackBerry questions. Like,

BlackBerry 101 will help you to get simple instructions for setting up your new device and learn specific features and functions about your BlackBerry smartphone.

Tips and Tricks will help you to get some shortcuts unique to your smartphone. Become a pro with your BlackBerry smartphone.

If you're looking for a specific query please use the search feature of the community before posting. If your desired query in not found in the forum then post your query in appropriate board mentioning your device OS version (Options -> About).

To know about this forum check this link Help the Community Help You!

You can check our Developer Support Forum for issues application development.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 10 Dev Alpha Simulator
My Carrier: Verizon

RIM's signing servers appear to be down, and have been since yesterday afternoon.  You may just have to wait.

If any files i nthe signature tool say "Failed" than you can try cancelling and re-requesting (the "Cancel" button becomes the "Request" button) but as of posting this, I am having no luck waiting.

BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Passport
My Carrier: Bell

The signing servers are back online.  If you are still having issues look here:

SignatureTool Stops Responding While Signing

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: AIS Thailand

I had a similar problem and had to reinstall cascades because the signing keys wouldnt work for some reason.

Hope this helps

If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi