Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Visitor
Johan_de_Ruiter
My Device: Torch, Bold
My Carrier: T-mobile

imo App World approval

We have submitted our application 'imo beta for BlackBerry' to the App World on August 24th after our Vendor account was approved on August 19th. We've been waiting ever since.

When after three weeks we inquired about the status of our app, we were told that we had not yet submitted the official documents required to validate our company information. Actually we had sent these even before our Vendor account was approved, but it didn't hurt to send them again, so we did. From this moment on we never heard anything again and our emails went unanswered. After 7 weeks our ticket still states "Waiting on Test House".

Is this processing time normal for the BlackBerry App World? Are there people with different or similar experiences?

When we submitted to GetJar, the app was approved on day two.

Please use plain text.
Developer
mariagracia32
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: At&t

Re: imo App World approval

one thing is adding the New Application (description, prices, screenshots) and another is adding a new release (including cod files) for that app, make sure you already did both?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: imo App World approval

There is a "special" attitude toward messaging apps, there are several topics in this forum about messaging apps waiting months for approval.

Your best chance is to use the vendor support form to get any feedback

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.