Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Sprint

purchase/review ratio?

This is probably a little different for everybody's apps/themes that they have for sale...but on average about what percentage of people that purchase your app/theme leave a review for it?  The reason I ask, is I've got a particular theme that has sold around 200 copies...but it doesn't have a single review.  Should I take that as a good or bad sign? :smileytongue: 

Developer
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: purchase/review ratio?

My most popular app has been reviewed by 4.2% of people who have purchased it, I didn't check any of my other apps, but it's probably around the same percentage.

I wouldn't say it's a good or bad sign, just be patient. The reviews will come. For the apps I've released, there's been a long period with no reviews at the beginning, and then they start coming in suddenly for some reason.

My Device: Not Specified

Re: purchase/review ratio?

My review rate is less than 1% for paid apps, and probably similar for the free apps. Though it appears  older reviews seem to drop off after some time.