Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
JChow
My Device: Not Specified

Re: "Vendor account status is disabled. "

Hi rheaty

I know it is the last minute and i think RIM is busy with all the requests.

Can you please check my status? Really appreciate that.

Vendor Name: JMAG(Individual)

I think everyone is trying to get the app submited today for the trade-up. But it is frsutrated to see it is blocked by vendor verificaiton. Or is there a way we can submit the app first ( to prove we make the deadline ) ?

Thanks a lot!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jbrentoliver
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Rogers

I'll add my voice to the chorus of individuals who have apps waiting for submission but are unable to due to vendor accounts not being accepted. I wrote this in another forum earlier today but someone has just replied that this would be a better forum as it is monitored by someone from RIM.

"I have a BB10 app ready for submission but the vendor account registration (along with proper documentation) that was done last week on Wednesday the 16th hasn't been accepted yet and I cannot login (Vendor = Dataworxs Systems Limited). The FAQ says it should take 24-48 hours. Can someone at RIM let me know if they are falling behind in processing registrations or could there be something specifically wrong with my application?  (I have sent emails to vendor support but have not received a reply yet. With a midnight deadline for submission just hours away, I am getting anxious. I've worked hard on an app and would hate to be disqualified for something outside of my control.)"

No doubt the RIM folks are extremely busy this close to launch and likely have fallen behind their expected response times. If I miss the deadline for submission to qualify for the BB10 upgrade there will be no hard feelings - I really should have done the vendor creation steps a bit earlier. It is disappointing though.  :-(

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
neciu
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: P4

I have same problem :smileysad:. Hope RIM will handle this problem somehow.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mrj05hua
My Device: developer
My Carrier: 8163510682

I am among you guys waiting to post the apps. I didn't know about the playbook, I only saw the add for the Red z10. To me that is a way better thing, they are only making the red z10 for developers, and are not going to sell it to any carrier. I don't see anything about qualifying for it other than being a developer but my status is disabled and I have already sent in my ID. Is there a way to check and see if we are in a waiting line or how we can get more info. Thanks I know you guys are busy enough as it is.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mrj05hua

Ryan my email is joshmburnett@gmail.com, i don't know if the username is mrj05hua or joshmburnett. Either way I have several apps ready to be put on the market, just need them to approve and I sent in my info days ago, It was my photocopied ID. 

Please use plain text.
New Developer
Ishan13
My Carrier: N/A

[ Edited ]

it usually takes 2 days to approve request , be patient, if your application is not approved even after 2-3 days rhen mail the documents again. as soon as your request will be approved, you will be notified through mail and then you'll be able to login into vendor portal and submit apps.

in my case, i got the confirmation on 3rd day !

hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mrj05hua

Thank you yes, I got approved a little bit ago. Already setting my app up to submit.  Lots of new stuff to learn, but excited to learn it all. Everyone hang in there and I'm sure your turn will come soon.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jehzlau
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Just submitted my vendor application. I sent 3 government issued IDs. I hope it will be approved after 48 hours. ^__^

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jehzlau
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

I just want to update you guys that in less than 24 hours, my vendor application was approved. I got this e-mail from from the BlackBerry World Team!

#################################################

*** BlackBerry World Notification - Vendor Approved ***

We are pleased to inform you that your request to be added to Research In Motion's vendor list has been approved. 

You are now able to create applications for submission to the BlackBerry World by logging in at https://appworld.blackberry.com/isvportal/ 

For more information about submitting applications for possible inclusion into BlackBerry World™, please visithttp://na.blackberry.com/eng/developers/appworld/faq.jsp 

We look forward to your submissions! 

Regards, 

The BlackBerry World™ Team

#################################################

To those who applied for a vendor account, just submit a clear copy of your goverment issued IDs. I think the more proof of valid IDs you submit, the faster you'll get approved. I suggest that if you have more than 1 valid goverment issued ID, submit them all so that you'll get approved faster. :smileyhappy:

Just my two cents...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
manoj999
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook
My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]

My Vendor name is "Manoj " (with middle name)

Thanks in advance :-)

Edit: Personal information removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Terms & Conditions and Support Community Guidelines for additional information.

Please use plain text.