Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
dreamventure
My Device: Z10

Re: "Vendor account status is disabled. "

Hi,

I have submitted my Driver's License 10 days ago, then I sent another email to BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com
I have no any response from RIM since the beginning.
Please help me.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
bvanengelen
My Device: BlackBerry z10

Please send me a Private Message with your vendor account details if this has not been resolved yet.

powerfully,

Bryan Van Engelen

BlackBerry World

Visitor
pttelviewtechnology
My Device: storm2 9550

I  has created the blacberry vendor id, after the procedure complete there is no email from blackberry vendor who ask personal id or company id. A aday after that the vendor id has been disabled. 

Because of all that happens so i deleted the blackberry id then created 1 with the same email and data, mean to create the blackberry vendor id. But when i try to create the vendor id, its always show some notifications that the blackberry id vendor already existed. I really confuse because i realy need to create the vendor id, but i cant created because the data already existed.

Please help what should i do. 

bvanengelen

When you tried to log in and it said the vendor account was disabled, it simply meant it was not in an approved state. Please send your documentation in along with your associated email and we can get your account approved.

If you already created one admin account using an email, another admin account with the same email cannot be created. The best bet here is to get your original account approved.

Please send me a Private Message with your Vendor Information and I will investiage further.

Bryan Van Engelen

BlackBerry World

trucash
My Device: Q 10

I created my vendor ID 2 days ago since I thought the BB id could be used for uploading which is clearly not the case. My ID is: "technology@trucash.com" - same as my BB id, and when I tried to login, it just said my ID is disabled, should I be waiting for a e-mail from BB? If so, how long will it take then? I went through some post and it seems like to complete the registration, I will need to provide my personal id or company id? I have a app ready to go and my boss is pushing it, so can you guys provide sort of a estimated time-frame? I will be really thankful.

bvanengelen

Hi Trucash,

Yes, to have your account approved we require proper documentation.

If you are a Company:

* Official documentation to validate your company information (ex.

Articles of Incorporation, Business License).  Please scan or return in PDF format.

If you are an Individual:

* A copy (front and back) of an official Government Issued Identification, clearly showing your name and date of birth.

Documentation must be returned to:

Email: BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com  OR Fax: 1-519-883-7724 (Please include cover letter)

New Contributor
aymanbaba
My Device: Curve

Hi, I am getting the same message but did not get the email where it is asking me for the required documents. What should I do in this case. I havent even recieved an acknowledgement email.
bvanengelen

Please refer to my previous post.

Send your documentation to the email address provided.

If you have further issues, send me a private message with your company name and email address.

New Contributor
aymanbaba
My Device: Curve

Thanks, I did send the documents but again didn't get any acknowledgenent.
gadiez
My Device: bold

Hi bvanengelen

I've send email and fax A copy (front and back) of an official Government Issued Identification. I hope will be approve