Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
Pav3los
My Device: none

Re: "Vendor account status is disabled. "

[ Edited ]

Thanks fot such a quick reply :smileywink: 

Every works now just fine.  

New Contributor
kgill7
My Device: None Yet

i just submitted my app for approval.

never got an email that my account was approved, but today i decided to try to sign in and it worked.

now how do i get a free playbook? i submitted app for approval, once its approved will they tell or do i have to do something??
Contributor
Zvdo
My Device: None

I have waiting for second day still nothing and my account is still disabled :smileyfrustrated:

If you like my answer, hit like.
Thanks!
Contributor
Zvdo

Write to this mail.

developeroutreachprogram@rim.com

Thanks!
Contributor
Mars11

This is an email I just got:

"

Your app submission has been successfully received by the team at BlackBerry App World, putting you on the road to qualify for the free BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet Offer 2012. The BlackBerry App World team reviews each app based on the Vendor Guidelines and we’ll notify you as soon as we have determined if your app qualifies for the free tablet offer.

When your app is approved, you will receive an additional email notice requesting a shipping address for the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.

If you receive notice that your app has not been accepted, don’t give up. You can modify and resubmit that app for approval as long as the app was originally submitted during the qualifying period. We will do our best to promptly review each application submission. However, we cannot guarantee a decision within a specific timeframe.

We appreciate the time and effort you have put into developing an app for the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. We’re pleased and excited to have your applications on our platform and look forward to shared success and a long relationship.

Happy coding!

The BlackBerry Developer Program team

P.S. You are welcome to submit multiple entries for consideration, but only one BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will be awarded per registered vendor in BlackBerry App World."

Hope it helps!

Contributor
Zvdo

Yea,

Really nice,

I made effort to submit and convert my app to work on blackbarry but they don't make any effort to approve it in the timeline. So we are somehow used. Whole two days wainting for account approval. Still nothing, if my app need modification I probably will not have any time. I don't like that policy.

Ps. I got 4 different apps.

Thanks!
lsj
New Contributor
lsj
My Device: Playbook

Strange. I didn't get this mail: "Your app submission has been successfully received by the team at BlackBerry App World, putting you on the road to qualify for the free BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet Offer 2012..."

I got this instead "This email acknowledges the submission of the product named: '<App Nam>' and 1 new release(s) for the product.
Another email will be sent as soon as any updates are made in the approval process."

What gives??
New Contributor
m0ngr31

I applied on Wednesday, but still haven't heard a peep... I've got 2 apps waiting to submit

New Contributor
Revite

I have been waiting a few days for account approval as well. There is probably nobody working this weeked to review accounts and the process is so slow that I don't expect to be approved before the promotion deadline.

Contributor
Mars11

They say that your app only needs to be submitted in the timeframe, not approved. So, if you guys have your apps waiting to be approved, you should still get the Playbook.