10-31-2012 04:04 PM - edited 10-31-2012 04:07 PM
Hello, I have a problem by signing my application. I use marmalade-sdk-6.1.1-326649 and have signed my application with "blackberry-signer.bat -storepass mypasswd myapp"
But if I check my application with "signer.bat -verify appname", then I got Error: "Some files are missing signatures."
After my research and experiments I found what I should do to get right signed application:
1) extract .bar file into temporary directory
2) remove (if you have) all .ec and .sf file from META-INF
3) remove from manifest.mf all existing signatures, all string with
4) add .elf-extensions to your binary file (rename to xxx.elf, by me this file was without extensions)
5) add .elf extensions in manifest.mf in the string Entry-Point: app/native/xxx.elf
6) add .elf extensions in blackberry-tablet.xml in the string <filename>xxx.elf</filename>
7) repack your zip with 7z
"7z.exe" a -tzip appname *.* -r"
8) sign your application with
"blackberry-signer.bat -storepass mypasswd myapp"
9) check your application with "signer.bat -verify appname",
Only after 8 this steps I got rigth signed application !!!
It looked that .bar create or signing tools in marmalade-sdk-6.1.1-326649 are buggy.
Please fix all this tools ...