Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
ariel041
My Device: blackberry z10

two games for developement

Hello, not sure if this is the way to approach this, but I have two games for sale that need to be built. Offering 75%.
Contributor
ariel041

Re: two games for developement

Just an update on these two games. One is a children's game, the 2nd game is for everyone.
There is a hugh reason behind offering 75% profits to who can put this together.
If u r interested kindly let me know.
Please, serious responses only.
Developer
Ebscer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha

If you are asking someone to do 100% of the work you should expect them to want more than 75% of the profit.

Either pay cash up front or write the app yourself...

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com
Contributor
ariel041

Since games r a hugh profit in today's world, 75% is a great number. Please read my ad in its entirety...Serious responses only. negative remarks only make u look like ur unable to read.
Contributor
ariel041

R there any competent developers on this entire site who would like to make some serious greenbacks?
There r some games making over 800 G's per day.
U make my games, u keep 75%.
Developer
poornamelessme
My Device: Dev Alpha C

You aren't going about this the right away.

I don't mean this as an insult, but you come off as highly unprofessional simply by not spelling full words out in your posts. If you can't form complete sentences, don't expect any sensible developer to show any interest.

You offer no information on what assets you provide. Do you provide artwork and audio files? Do you wish to port an existing game you created for Android or iOS? Or do you simply have an idea, expect someone else to create all artwork, design it, and code it, for 75% of whatever profits come in? If the latter, you will need to either pay up front, or learn to code yourself.

Contributor
ariel041

Sorry, I didn't realize there r no one who uses a cell phone on this entire site...most people who use cell phone shorten their words. apparently u don't...lol.
Not interested in ur comments.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,979
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

ariel041 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't realize there r no one who uses a cell phone on this entire site...most people who use cell phone shorten their words. apparently u don't...lol.
Not interested in ur comments.

Wrong.

If you need help, make it simple for those from whom you need the help, to understand you.

If I walked up to you and started mumbling or using some language you didn't understand, the first thing I'd say is "I can't understand you. I'd like to help, but..."

But now you're insulting most everyone you encounter here in the forums with your words like "competent" etc., and you think any developer in the right "business" mind would want to do business with you?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
ariel041

U guys r the first to insult me. I have two game ideas that a developer would need to put together from scratch.
I am willing to sell both games to the right developer. I am also not ignorant on the profit potential of games made for cell phones. I also know about how long it takes to make a game.
I am selling the ideas with an offer of 75% profits from both games.
With my name placed in the credits.
This is not a bad proposal.
Before any ideas r placed on the table, papers will be signed.
My post is my post and if u don't like it to bad.
Eventually I will take my offer somewhere else.
Just thought that blackberry would be a place for my games.
Looks like i might be wrong.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810

Lol, this thread made my day :Rolleyes:

I have even better offer: I don't need 75%, just buy me enough pizza and beer and will make your games for free.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry