Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
shri4u1983
My Carrier: TATA DOCOMO

APP WORLD NOT WORKING BLACKBERRY TORCH-9800 getting error id - 40760

i received upgrade message for Blackberry app world. i upgraded with the latest version of app world but since then on unable to download anything or even open my world through Blackberry app world getting "ERROR ID 40760 - Unable to get new token due to device offline state...... Kindly provide solution as its useless device without blackberry app world.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
pmart03
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: APP WORLD NOT WORKING BLACKBERRY TORCH-9800 getting error id - 40760

I have had the same issue.

I pulled battery

It is not hidden anywhere

deleted blackberry world and reinstalled

wiped the device and reloaded

still can't find icon but it is showing that it is installed.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shri4u1983
My Carrier: TATA DOCOMO

Will anyone reply to help me with the solution....since my cell phone is useless for me unless App world is working

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hello,

While the official public KBs don't have anything that I can find, please do avail yourself of the ability to search those:

Further, please do search this site as well...I am quite sure that error has been discussed many times, and your review of previously written threads on the topic will likely lead you to a much faster solution than waiting for a volunteer with knowledge about your specifics to notice your post and provide a reply.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Arketekto78

Not showing the icon for blackberry application world after I update the application world as well is there some body can help me please for my blackberry torch 9800
Please use plain text.