Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360

Re: Alltel user with apps like Pandora, Poynt, Slacker missing from App World's latest versions

[ Edited ]

This issue has been escalated to our internal development teams and software development request has been created for us.

Now that we have a request created, we can correct it in an upcoming release of the App World client.

Thanks a lot to BBCrazed for helping out!

Message Edited by CerealBypass on 09-25-2009 11:37 AM
My Device: 8330 Curve & 8130 Pearl

Re: Alltel user with apps like Pandora, Poynt, Slacker missing from App World's latest versions

Thanks for the update, any clue as to how long it will take for the update? This has been a long 8 weeks of having this issue unresolved, glad to know we may be getting somewhere finally.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling. ...doing the Alt R S T cashe clearing...and still the same issue. Please keep us up to date on what to do. Oh, and I also installed the update to the App world and no go.
Regular Contributor

I saw that CrApp World was updated again and once again I updated expectantly hoping that these issues would now be resolved. Why do I allow myself to get excited. The issues still remain, apps still no where to be found in App World. Now heading into week 13, 3 month anniversary tomorrow since the 1st day I reported this in another App World probem thread. It is unacceptable for RIM to let a quarter of the year go by with this still not fixed!

New Contributor

I completely agree!

New Contributor

I guess since Blackberry cannot pull this together, I will move my service to ATT and get an Iphone or move to Driod. For the money that we pay for "Smart Phones" this is unacceptable. 

I have called Verizon multiple times, spoken with Techs at BB, and spoken with Techs with the apps I cannot find, noone seems to be able to fix this. I believe this only is happening to former Alltel customers and maybe current Alltel Customers.

Regular Contributor

I gave up on waiting for it to be fixed and switched to a Droid last weekend. Its differen but a great device and I'm having fun learning the android platform. Maybe once RIM has updated some things I will try another BB.