Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Isa1201
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

An error occurred,please try again later

since i upgraded my BB curve 8520 to OS 5.0 I've never been able to log in my app world account it says"An error occurred,please try again later" please help!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sebazz

Re: An error occurred,please try again later

Isa my phone is saying the same thing did u get urs right and if u did can u tell me how u got it right thanks sebaz
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Isa1201 wrote:
since i upgraded my BB curve 8520 to OS 5.0 I've never been able to log in my app world account it says"An error occurred,please try again later" please help!

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

I suggest the following steps, in order, even if they seem redundant to what you have already tried (steps 1 and 2 each should result in a message coming to your BB...please wait for that before proceeding to the next step):

1) Register HRT

• KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network

2) Resend Service Books

• KB02830 Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service

3) Batt Pull Reboot

• Anytime random strange behavior or sluggishness creeps in, the first thing to do is a battery pop reboot. With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power up and wait patiently through the long reboot -- ~5 minutes. See if things have returned to good operation. Like all computing devices, BB's suffer from memory leaks and such...with a hard reboot being the best cure.

Hopefully that will get things going again for you! If not, then please see this KB:

• KB25882"An error has occurred. Please try again later" is displayed when the user attempts to login to BlackBerry App World

Hopefully it contains something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
prateshk
My Device: bold 9780

just go to options and check ur tym settings make sure its the right tym zone and ur tym is right and it should work fine

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sebazz

Thanks that worked thank you now I only have one more fav to ask you how do I upgrade my os from 5.0.0.592 to 5.0.0.681 thank you in advance sebaz
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
prateshk
My Device: bold 9780

* Download Software: www.blackberry.com/downloads...4E92D025A75D1F
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Vista/Win7 users: In the apploader folder, simply click on "Compatibility files" to see the actual Vendor.xml file. Once you've got that - simply delete the vendor.xml file there (even if you've deleted or think you've deleted it in the folder previously) and voila, it will allow you to update to the newly installed OS!
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.

The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the AppLoader says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.

try it mite help u. tho m usin os 6 with de bold 9780

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Isa1201

Thanks that time zone plan did work,I just corrected my time zone and I was able to login my BB app world.....thank again this forum really help.
Please use plain text.
education
My Device: Curve 8520

Hi! I have a 8520 Curve and Version is 4.6

I follow all the steps described here, but there is some additional part I need to do:

Get my time zone and then press the Menu button on the "Update Time"

Also the Date/Time Source it need to be: Network

Maybe It could be help!

Tks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
obyokam

I used my network time and I tried logging in to blackberry app world and it went through,it doesn't show error occurred pleas try again later I am so happy thanks to you all for your contributions cheers.
Please use plain text.
madman121
My Device: blackberry curve 8530

thank you soooooooooo much if i neeed any help please help me blackberry master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty regards

madman121 ty!!!!11

Please use plain text.