Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Jared85
My Device: Torch 9800
Accepted Solution

App World 4.0.0.63 updated and no icon appears on home screen

After updating my App World to 4.0.0.63 the icon no longer appears on my home screen. I have no icons hidden and have reset default layout in options so nothing is in folders. It appears under Application Management, I deleted it and re-downloaded it but to no avail. I have a Torch 9800. Anyway I can reslove this?
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: App World 4.0.0.63 updated and no icon appears on home screen

RIM has created a KB article for this issue. See if any of the resolutions they list help resolve the issue for you, and if not, let me know and I'll see if I can get further assistance:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB29422

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shrieksin
My Device: Torch 9800

I do also have the same issue in my TORCH 9800 and with the link provided by you there are 4 options given by RIM. The first 3 resolutions were tried and nothing happened while trying the 4th resolution, the given URL http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 is not operative. Please advise
Please use plain text.
qseries
My Device: Bold 9780

I am having the same problem with the 4.0.0.65 update. I have a Bold 9780 running OS6

Please use plain text.