Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
vinschni
My Carrier: -
Accepted Solution

App World Error ID:13000 Credit card issue

Hello together,
I'm unable to purchase apps at appworld. I always get an error that my transaction could not be processed. What I did to solve the problem until now:
1. reentered data on playbook. I tried to clear the appworld cache with bringing up keyboard and entering rst . i hot no message that the cache would have been deleted. i checked several websites for cache deleting on playbook appworld, all gave me the same result. strange... maybe they removed that feature.
2. called support hotline (1)
3. reentered data on pc.
4. called support hotline (2) - they finally told me that the credit card billing adress is the adress of the bank which holds my card registered, not my home adress. Thats new to me, but ok.
5. Entered data on playbook again with new adress. Dosen't work. After i hit the SAVE button, it takes ~4s and then i get the same error again.
6. Entered data on pc through appworld-paymentoptions. I clicked SEND after entering all data. The website was loading for 25s then i got an answerwebsite. This website told me the site is undergoing scheduled maintenance. Strange. Soni changed the pc and tried it again. Same result. The support hotline told me half an hour before thqt there is no maintenance or off-time or known error with the system at the moment.

I really don't know what to do to resolve this issue. My credit card is valid, I'm sure about that. Do you have any ideas what next :smileysad: ?

Greetings,

Vinschni
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vinschni
My Carrier: -

Re: App World Error ID:13000 Credit card issue

Hello together,

i now reentered my data on the appworld - website and voilá :smileyhappy: it works

Greetings,

Vinschni

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: App World Error ID:13000 Credit card issue

glad it worked, vinschni!
I hope you find interesting apps.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.