Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

wh3745
My Device: Not Specified

App World Freezes

I've used app world and downloaded apps before, but now when I try and pull up app world it freezes and the only way to get back to my main screen is by cutting the phone off. I've also deleted it from my phone and downloaded it again and it still does the same thing...

Developer
Developer
bba

Re: App World Freezes

have you tried a batterypull?
nutaskeet

I have had the same problem. When I first got App World, it was great. Worked with no problems. Then it started hanging. Hourglass, over and over again. It would pull up a list and then the hourglass would come on and you cannot navigate through and you have to turn it all off.  I HAVE tried the battery pull as well and it does not help.  Anyone have any ideas???
New Contributor
notqytryt
My Device: 8530

bb8530 and am having the same problems.. use to work fine now when i try dling an app or updating.. i end up having to reboot.. she phone just locks up

New Contributor
johannes316
My Device: Curve 9360

Same problem. 9360 Curve freezez when I download/purchase apps... Have to restart / pull bat to get out of App World... WHY????