Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

maneebb
My Device: Torch-9800

App World Icon Missing

I've downloaded the BB AppWorld (Version 4.0.0.65) but the icon is not showing up anywhere- neither in Applications (Show All) nor in Downloads.

It is showing in the Application Management (Options) but I'm not able to use it from there.

Please help, thanks!

Maneesh
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: App World Icon Missing

Hi maneebb

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you are having issues with the recent version of BlackBerry World then Download  version 4.0.0.55 which is the best workaround now available for BlackBerry  World also uninstall app world from Options > Device > Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry  World , then perform another Battery pull restart .

Then From your BlackBerry Browser browse to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.