Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
snakespan
My Device: Blackberry Curve 3G

App World Login Problems

Hi,

I'm having problems with my App World, I have a brand new phone (a week ago) of the Blackberry Curve 3G. I basically go onto App World, try to download an app, it asks me to login. When I login, it asks me to agree to terms and conditions, which I've already done about 100 times.

Then it takes me to the personal details page where I'm asked to change my password or view the privacy policy online or something. I don't want to change any of these, so I click save. and basically won't take take me anywhere else. Every time I try to download an app it takes me to the login page. If i go out of App World and back in, it also asks if I want to update Blackberry App World, I click OK and it takes me to the login page where I get the same problem. Anyone able to help me with this?

Kind Regards,

Snakespan

Retired
RandomHero
My Device: 9900

Re: App World Login Problems

Are you able to log in at: www.blackberry.com/blackberryid using your BlackBerry ID? If so, try changing your password, then test on your BlackBerry again.

If this doesn't work, try creating a new BlackBerry ID and then test logging in. Does this allow you to log in?

New Contributor
reino
My Device: 9300

i have created two new id`s and yet i cant log in and im getting realy mad now. its been two months and i have tried everything and anything trying to get logged in. its been nice in the begging where all this id and things werent there but since they started it its been one big mess.

dorothy
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

I want to open my windows live messenger,it's have been blocked.I need help.its tell me ,invalid e-mail adress or password
New Contributor
snakespan

Hi,

I'm still having trouble, I tried a new blackberry ID and it's still not working. Also for some reason now, my Blackberry Messenger app has stopped working, it returns this error when I click on it - Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointer Exception.

I find it silly that I have to wait in the forum every time I have a problem instead of Blackberry having a support email I can contact or a live chat feature on their website.

Retired
RandomHero

[ Edited ]

Hi reino,

When you try to log in what happens? Are you getting an error or warning?

Retired
RandomHero

[ Edited ]

Hi dorothy,

Try resetting your password for your MSN account, then try logging back in.

Retired
RandomHero

[ Edited ]

Hi snakespan,

I suggest you back up your device data, then try going through a clean applications load: http://t.co/DekAQao  Once this is complete, reinstall App World and then test using your BlackBerry ID.

New Contributor
snakespan

How is resetting MSN password going to help? My MSN account and blackberry ID are not related in any way.

Retired
RandomHero

Sorry that message was directed to dorothy.