Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

My Device: Blackberry 9300curve

Re: App World/Web Store Sync Problem

having problem downloding bbm apps cause i forgot my password
My Device: 9780

me too, experience same problem, any one can help me to solve?

My Device: Storm 9550

So apparently there's no solution to this issue? I'm a little annoyed with this problem and a lot annoyed with just about everything else BlackBerry. Can't wait until I switch to Android.

My Device: Curve 9300 3g

I had the same problem, I purchased an app from BB appworld via PC, i connected my device and after payment a screen appeared asking me to begin to sync. there's was a warning not to close the page or disconnect my device, but my net went down so i had no choice but to disconnect my device and restart the PC, when i went back to the page, an error message appered saying that "There is an unknown error. Please try again later."

you just couldn't imagine how frustrated I was, knowing that I paid for an app i wasnt able to use.

so what i did was, i rebooted my device and upon start up, I went to BB appworld, and looked for that app I purchased. And when i found it I saw a button saying "Reinstall" -i was glad after seeing that btw- and then I hit that and it was installed on my device.

New Contributor
My Device: 9300, playbook,

I have exactly the same problem on my 9300 - downloading software is impossible - I am looking for an apple

The other irritation is the extent to which the software i am using always needs an update. This is extremely frustating for an occasional user.

I cant think of another product where this occurs so often. I am pleased my car does not have this feature!!