Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: EE

App World crashing & can't sync Remember Me

My Blackberry App World won't open/keeps crashing since I installed the last update. It's is extremely frustrating because I can't update any apps or download new ones. I've tried removing the battery, accessing it via music etc. but nothing works. I thought about doing a full reload but I have over 40 Remember Mes stored and these don't sync to anything! So stupid - how does Blackberry think its ok to provide "new and improved" operating software that doesn't even replicate functionality available on previous versions! Please help - how can I backup my Remembers and sort out App World
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry 9360

Re: App World crashing & can't sync Remember Me

Hello Carinamc,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums,

To better assist you what device and what device software are you using? Type myver and click the space bar in any text field to find out. Also, what version of BlackBerry World are you using? Do you receive an error messages before BlackBerry World crashes?

On a side note, here is how to backup your BlackBerry data so you will not lose any data while troubleshooting. We are looking forward to your reply.

-RoundBrown

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: EE

Re: App World crashing & can't sync Remember Me

I'm using a Blackberry Q10. Software version 10.1.9.4181.

I think it's Blackberry App World 10.1, but it crashes so I can't be sure. No error messages are displayed - it just crashes.

Thanks

Carina