Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
victoriacoultas
My Device: Bold

Re: App World disappeared, Blackberry Messenger not working, not receiving any emails.

BIS and BES both say connected to WI-FI.

:-)
Developer
dwaynedm
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900

Re: App World disappeared, Blackberry Messenger not working, not receiving any emails.

[ Edited ]

And yet no bbm or mail?

Switch OFF Wi-Fi, leaving the Mobile Network ON.

1. What happens to those settings now?

2. Does your Blackberry connect to your company's server(BES)? Or is it your own personal device(BIS)? 

1. If any post helps you please click  Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

:smileyhappy:

New Contributor
victoriacoultas

When the WI-FI is off, BES AND BIS are disconnected.
Its my own personal device.
Developer
dwaynedm

We've tried every possible way in my opinion! 

You should contact your service provider now. Since BIS is disconnected, it may indicate that you are no longer on your BIS plan, or it could be a problem at their end.

(Note: If your device was connected to your company's server, you would have to call the  BES admin)

Let me know what happens! :smileyhappy:

1. If any post helps you please click  Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

:smileyhappy:

New Contributor
victoriacoultas

Thank you for all your help!!!!
Developer
dwaynedm

Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you! :smileyvery-happy:

Anytime! :smileyvery-happy:

NNAMDI
My Device: blackberry 9800

i have a similar problem. My app world disappeared from the home page. i've downloaded a new one and did a battery pull without success.