Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
KAMBLEBA
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G
My Carrier: Idea

Re: App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

@topearemu, also follow this link , http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB27043 . Best luck.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DesyDevine
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9380
My Carrier: Orange France

Re: Good News

Dear Prince,

Its me...again...Happy New Year to you....Hope it started he way you desired.

Prince i have done everything you adviced me to do, and as you guys had stated..YES I am on an Enterprice Service Plan..I have tried this and  obviously, keep getting a negative answer.:

For BlackBerry smartphones running on BlackBerry® 6 or BlackBerry® 7, please perform the following steps:

1.    On the BlackBerry smartphone Home screen, navigate and click on the  Setup icon.
2.    In the Setup homescreen, navigate and click on the Email Accounts icon. 
3.    In the Email Accounts selection screen, select Internet Mail Account.
4.    If prompted, type the username and password, and then click Log In . 
5.    On the main screen, click Menu button and select Service Books, then click on Send Service Books to send Service Books to BlackBerry smartphone.

I have sent an email to my french provider concerning the above problems with my and the gave me athis link :http://fr.blackberry.com/id/, which I have been and tried a milion times.

i think all I have to do is change the service from "Enterprise" to "Private", am I right???

If so...please help me???

Thanking you kindly in advance..

Kind regards,

DesyDevine

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Desy

Thanks and a very Happy New year to you also ..wish all your dreams come true :smileyhappy:

DesyDevine wrote:

Prince i have done everything you adviced me to do, and as you guys had stated..YES I am on an Enterprice Service Plan..I have tried this and  obviously, keep getting a negative answer.:

Hey Desy I am a bit confused ! Are you having Enterprise account ? I am sure noboby here on BlackBerry Support Forums told you that you are on BES  who said so ? If you are on BES then those steps are not for you ,you have to contact your BES administrators, they can do it for you.

DesyDevice wrote :

i think all I have to do is change the service from "Enterprise" to "Private", am I right???

If you are having BIS account then yes ! Are you still on a roaming Network or at your Home Network ? Two possibilities here for you :

1.  Call your Carrier and ask again if your account is properly configured with BIS account.

2. If you already have BIS on your account then as already stated your device is not registered with your carrier Orange and due to the absence of those Service Book which are pushed by our carrier you are not getting your Personal Internet Account option.

I am sorry but you still at the same situation as you are earlier .Do let us know.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DesyDevine

Hi Prince,

Thank you for your wishes, my greatest is, that I have my BB work correctly.. I need my emails and Messenger.....lol!!!!

I have called Orange in France a billion times....where I put down the phone after 10-15 min holding on for someone to take my call. I am still in Portugal and leaving back to France the 12th... I am very upset about this because I am paying my full contract each month without using my phone and they are never available for assistance. I even send them emails and they hardly stick to the subject so I am extremely dissapointed and might close my account with them...I do not see how one has to pay but can never use their services.. and this has been going on since June/July...

Anyway thank you very much Prince, for your assistance...

I will definately contact you ifever I need assistance because you are very kind, professional and accurate..

Kind regards,

DesyDevine

Please use plain text.
Contributor
DesyDevine

Sorry only saw this now, I went a bit too fast...Your question-Hey Desy I am a bit confused ! Are you having Enterprise account ? I am sure noboby here on BlackBerry Support Forums told you that you are on BES  who said so ? If you are on BES then those steps are not for you ,you have to contact your BES administrators, they can do it for you.

I use my BB for personal and not for business.... 

Desy

Hi Prince,

Thank you for your wishes, my greatest is, that I have my BB work correctly.. I need my emails and Messenger.....lol!!!!

I have called Orange in France a billion times....where I put down the phone after 10-15 min holding on for someone to take my call. I am still in Portugal and leaving back to France the 12th... I am very upset about this because I am paying my full contract each month without using my phone and they are never available for assistance. I even send them emails and they hardly stick to the subject so I am extremely dissapointed and might close my account with them...I do not see how one has to pay but can never use their services.. and this has been going on since June/July...

I will definately contact you ifever I need assistance because you are very kind, professional and accurate..

Kind regards,

DesyDevine

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
JemMargoux
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Etisalat

HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!!!

Hi Prince! 

My blackberry freezes upon startup!!! My blackberry used to freeze all the time when I'm using it. Last night, i got pissed and so i restarted my phone. All of sudden, it freezes upon startup and it won't move until today. I really need your help, i can't use my phone and i dont know what to do about it. Please help me out. What do I do? I've taken out the battery several times already and put it back in.. same thing happens. It still got stuck at the same level. Please tell me what to do.

Thank you so much, please response as soon as possible! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

DesyDevine wrote:

Hi Prince,

Hi Desy

If I were in your situation then when I reach France I would definitely change my provider , What is use with staying with a  provider who cannot assist there customers. And also if you are unable to receive any services from last few months then ask for the refund , Or if they are unable to resolve your issue then ask them to Escalate this issue to RIM ,believe me they can do it for free and they are able to do that . 

So as soon as you reach home I prefer think about those options.

And also I wish you good luck , I am sure your problem will resolved and your New Year Wish will fulfill

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Re: HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!!!

JemMargoux wrote:

Hi Prince! 

My blackberry freezes upon startup!!! My blackberry used to freeze all the time when I'm using it. Last night, i got pissed and so i restarted my phone. All of sudden, it freezes upon startup and it won't move until today. I really need your help, i can't use my phone and i dont know what to do about it. Please help me out. What do I do? I've taken out the battery several times already and put it back in.. same thing happens. It still got stuck at the same level. Please tell me what to do.

Thank you so much, please response as soon as possible! :smileyhappy:

Hi JemMargoux

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Have Installed any application last night or just before this problem started, If you have then start your device on safe Mode and remove those applications that you have installed :

KB17877How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode.

If it fails then you may have to load your device OS using application loader , but it will delete all your data , I hope you have your device backup ,If above fails then try this method :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Suresh3211
My Device: BB Q 10 SQN 100-3
My Carrier: VODAFONE

Re: App World latest version of Blackberry ID update

Informative. Thanks. Wishing you Happy New Year.
Suresh Khaire, Architect
Please use plain text.
Contributor
DesyDevine

Good morning Prince,

Thank you so much for your support.

I will definately do so when I get to France. With situations like this, they make BB system look like its their fault, but I understood very well the situation.

I will however keep you updated when in France, if you are interested.

Thanks for everything...

With warm regards,

Desy

Please use plain text.